charity shopping adventures!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Last Saturday I spent the day with my boyfriend charity shopping. There's a little town about ten minutes away from where I live that has some great charity shops. My favourite one (which sells most of it's clothes for 50p) didn't let me down.

This nautical inspired top cost me the grand total of 50p. It's two sizes to big so it will be warn with a waistbelt or tucked into a skirt. Can't really go wrong with a striped top!


This is actually a denim waistcoat but I'm not too keen on it as a waistcoat. I decided to turn it into a bit of a summer dress.This was on "sale" (I can't believe charity shops have sales. ha!) and cost me just a pound. The scarf tied round cost me a £1 from poundland for two!


My new hat isn't a charity shop buy! But is was super cheap. New Look were selling them off for £2! A guaranteed accessory for S/S12.

That's it for my buys. I've been window shopping today and I have fallen in love with New Look's new collection. I love all the pastel and ice creams colours. Can't wait to get my hands on them! Here I come S/S12!



0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.