Sarenza Shoe Post

Friday, January 20, 2012

Something I struggle with in life is shoes. Now I love shoes don’t get me wrong but sometimes finding the right pair for the right price can be challenging. The ultimate pair of shoes to me is a pair that can give you the confidence to do anything! Being only 5ft 4 1/2 (the half is very important) heels are a crucial part of my (tiny) life.

So ladies and gentlemen I'd like to introduce you to the ultimate shoes. So What by Timeless. Now as you followers know I am a massive fan of getting something great for a small price and these beautiful shoes offer just that. The retail for £51.90 so as a student not something I can usually afford but the lovely people at Sarenza UK have put these beauties on sale for a measly £26 much more student friendly! Not only is the price great, the shoe is beautiful! A 12 cm heel and a 2inch platform what more could a girl ask for. Oh yeah, studs. And these beautiful shoes have those too. The cut out style of the shoe is edgy and ever so stylish. I already know exactly what I want to wear these with. Everything! So I think it maybe time to not settle for anything as good as these. My expectations of a shoe has risen!

I think I may have found heaven in a shoe!
Sighhh (dreamy)!
0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.