outfit post!

Monday, February 06, 2012







jumper - florence and fred (tesco), dress - notting hill, tights - primark, shoes - peacocks, necklaces - dorothy perkins and poundland

Total Outfit Price: £19.50

Feeling really ill and I considered not posting today but I decided that I would! To be honest I've been really lazy today, not done much, few emails caught up on blogs etc.

Tomorrow (if I'm feeling better) I'm off to town to pick up some gifts for Mr Swan's birthday and valentines day (oh and anniversary too, february is an expensive month for us!). Then I'm going for some lunch with Mama Swan for a pre - birthday treat.

Tomorrow's post is going to be a bit different so keep an eye out for that!

If you are an independant fashion/jewellery/accessory company please get in touch!

♥ 
0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.