outfit post!

Wednesday, February 08, 2012






cardigan - charity shop, dress - notting hill, leggings - asda, necklace - poundland, hat - gift

Total Outfit Price £12.99

I've been really brave and applied last minute to London Fashion Week, I'll probably be rejected but it's worth a go!

I've been really lazy over the past two days due to being ill. So I didn't actually leave the house (hence no shoes).

I'm really excited for tomorrow! My birthday the big 19! Ahhh makes me sound old. Really looking forward to going shopping and getting some new bits.

I hope you enjoyed my new post yesterday, it's going to become a regular thing. If you own a fashion brand or jewellery brand please get in touch so I can feature you!

1 Reply

1 comment

  1. Lovely little blog you've got started here - I especially like the title :) I'm your newest follower and I definitely look forward to reading lots more. Good luck with Fashion Week, I hope you don't get rejected! :) You can check me out and follow me here if you like -

    http://diaryofmissraj.blogspot.com/

    Keep up the great work!

    Seema xx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.