In the summertime

Thursday, March 29, 2012




top - primark, dress - notting hill, shoes - new look, sunglasses - h&m, braclet - handmade by mama swan!

Total Outfit Price: £12.00

Sunny weather! Beautiful. I've made the dress into a skirt with my new little primark top. I went into Primark yesterday and they have car print shorts! They are beautiful but wayyyyyy too small for my curvy thighs.

I've not bothered with make up today! Lazy me. Trying to give my skin a rest, breaking out like mad right now!

Last time I looked I needed 8 more page views so looks like the giveaway will go ahead! I'd better find some things.


1 Reply

1 comment

  1. Lovely outfit, I'm loving Primark, its hard to spot something I don't like!! :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.