The Windy City!

Monday, May 21, 2012




top, skirt - h&m, tights - primark, belt - littlewoods, shoes (not seen) - notting hill

Total Outfit Price: £16.00

Taking these photographs was really difficult. Dealing with the wind, my hair and trying not to expose myself was tricky! But I got there in the end.

I am meeting my friend tomorrow, for a day of exploring, picture taking and getting really hyper. She really supports me with my blog so it will be amazing to have a good catch up!

Hopefully the weather will be nice tomorrow so I can wear the summer dresses I brought a couple of months ago. Hmmm, what are the chances of that?

It would be amazing if you could vote for me in the Cosmo Blog Awards. I know I don't stand much of a chance but oh well! I'd be over the moon if you could give me a vote!


0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.