Hello Dolly Peg!

Saturday, July 21, 2012





top**, shoes - New Look, skirt - H&M, necklace* - Dolly Peg

Total Outfit Price: £15.49

If you follow me on twitter you will have seen me mention mine and my mum's new jewellery business (Dolly Peg). We've decided to give you lovely followers a sneaky peek at the collection. We're not launching till August but we couldn't wait till then to show you. So here it is! Let me introduce you to Esmè!

The necklace was a must have in our collection as soon as we saw it! And when in arrived the other day I fell in love! And you guys (hopefully) can buy Esmè when we launch! We might throw in a discount code too!

We'd love to know what you think! Make sure you follow us on twitter for an exact launch date, more info and discount codes! @hellodollypeg

Anyway back to other news, I've brought some new A/W pieces from work so expect to see those soon. There are some super cute prints and I can't wait to show you guys. I'm also trialing a new cleanser and so far so good. So expect to see a review for that soon!

Hope your all well.



2 Replies

2 comments

  1. I am following on Twitter already haha. Cannot wait to get some bits and pieces to blog about ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skirt, that necklace is gorgeous too - sounds exciting! xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.