Picnic in the Garden!

Thursday, July 26, 2012





bralet - new look, skirt - primark, bracelet* - prairie charms, hat - dad's

Total Outfit Price: £18.99

I'm so glad the weather got out in the end. When I woke up this morning it was cloudy and cold but the sun broke through and we had another beautiful day of sunshine! I had a picnic with Mr Swan. We ate so much and topped it off with a couple of glasses of fruit cider! Lovely.

Today seemed like the perfect day to wear my new bead bracelet from Prairie Charms. They sell a wonderful range of beaded bracelets all with different charms. Not only are bracelets beautiful so is there generosity because 10% of all sales go towards Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital "Kiss it better" campaign. The bracelet arrived quickly and was beautifully packaged I suggest you all head over there now buy some new bracelets and give to charity. Guilt free shopping!

A quick update on Dolly Peg we will be launching in the next couple of weeks we'll be putting an exact date out on our twitter page so follow there for more info.

As soon as I hit 100 followers there will be a giveaway for you lovely people to say thanks for following! I think I need 8 more followers!




1 Reply

1 comment

  1. You look gorgeous, this outfit so lovely and summery :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.