Bowler!

Thursday, August 23, 2012




top - Asda, jeans**, vest**, shoes** - New Look, hat - H&M, ring*- dollypeg

Total Outfit Price: £35.73

How cute is this little bowler hat! I picked it up today and I love it. I did a bit of shopping today with my uni friends. I got a cute cat print top from Primark and a stripey midi dress from h&m.

I'm starting to feel a bit better. I've been given antibiotics at last and hopefully this ear infection will clear up!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! I'll be holding another giveaway after this one and you guys can get your hands on some Witch BB cream!!



2 Replies

2 comments

  1. Love the collar

    i blog at www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    follow if you like and i will follow back!!
    also have a look at these cute clothes! i love them!!
    http://zfer.us/kJYi0

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hat is adorable! The cat print top sounds gorgeous too xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.