Blog Sale!

Thursday, November 29, 2012











So you may remember that my mum and I wanted to set up a jewellery business and we launched Dollypeg over the summer and we had a great first run. However life got in the way and I am juggling uni and work and my mum is juggling two jobs, so it's not something that we've got time for anymore.

But that does mean we have lots of pieces to sell off. You can buy each piece for £3 and that includes shipping. It is only UK shipping.

If there's something you fancy just let me know in the comments and leave your email address and I can arrange it for you. It is first come first served.

4 Cross necklaces avaliable
4 Bird necklaces avaliable
4 Bow necklaces avaliable
4 Pearl rings
5 Playing card rings
3 Multi spike bracelets
3 Gold spike bracelets
3 Blue daisy earrings
1 Peach daisy earrings
5 Parrot earrings
0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.