2012!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

What a year 2012 has been! I started my blog on January 15th 2012 as part of one of my new years resolutions and I can't believe where it has taken me. I've met some amazing people, worked with some amazing brands and to top it all off I got to go to London Fashion Week. Something I have always dreamt off!

As for fashion I think you can see my journey through the photo's above. I'm proud that I've kept fashionable and on a sensible budget I think the most expensive outfit I've worn was just under £60.

The last four images are my favourite outfits of 2012.

I'm planning on doing a best bits baking post over the next couple of days too.

As for 2013 well, lets just wait and see. I'm hoping I can move on to even bigger things!

♥ 
2 Replies

2 comments

  1. Have loved following you and you are by far the best "budget" blog I read. Can't wait for LFW in 2013! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stlye, many wonderful outfits! Congrats on your accomplishments, wish you many more in the new year :) Happy new year Xx
    Deja

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.