Christmas Wrapping Paper Ideas!

Thursday, December 06, 2012


Here's another festive post for you!

I love wrapping paper and I always wait to see where has the nicest but this year I decided to be a little bit inventive. So I picked up this red and white holly paper from Tesco for 14p! Such good value. And spruced it up a bit with various bit and bobs from around the house.

I love the doily layered over the top bound with ribbon. Brown paper used for a vintage effect and lots of ribbon on everything. The curling ribbon is from Tesco too and was only 39p. I got some serious bargains.

I also printed out some sheet music and wrapped that around brown paper.

So I hope this has inspired people to be creative with wrapping up!

4 Replies

4 comments

  1. Wow your wrapping is so lovely, I haven't started but I'll take some inspiration from this! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love the idea of Christmas sheet music - very original :D
    I've done something similar this year I had so much fun.

    I've done a blog post about it too x
    http://we-are-like-lightning.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/rustic-christmas-wrapping-with-homemade.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my friends did a musical note theme one year and it was beautiful. I splurged on Paperchase paper this year- it was just too beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these ideas and at a bargain too. I've made my own wrapping paper too- brown paper, cuple of ink pads and a xmas stamp.perfectly festive.x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.