Lately #19

Sunday, February 17, 2013


Well what a week. I've baked loads for my food photography project at uni and for the blog. I finally managed to get outside for an outfit post. I'm hoping to do another one at least this week. I received a beautiful bunch of tulips for valentines and a single rose a few days before. I love how pretty it looks in the picture. I've got a post coming tomorrow about how I photograph food. So expect to see that!

I'm still suffering with this awful cold! Send cures my way please!

♥ 
1 Reply

1 comment

  1. Lovely flowers - hope your feeling better soon!


    Be great if you could check out my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    And also my latest outfit post here

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.