Wishbone, florals and midriff!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013


Shirt - Clothing at Tesco
Skirt**, Shoes - New Look
Cardigan - Sisters
Tights - Primark
Necklace* - Pumpkin Soup

Total Outfit Price: £20.99

I'm so bored of grey skies and cold weather. I'm so looking forward to Easter then summer. Warm weather and no uni! It will be bliss. And I can post outfits and I can do food shoots outside. Can you tell I want summer! I'm bearing my waist, there's no way your seeing my stomach. 

Today marks mine and Mr Swan's 4 year anniversary. We've decided to have Chinese tonight and then go out for a meal on Friday.

Tomorrow is pay day and student bursary day so I'm looking to get a new laptop. Any laptop suggestions will be great! I will also be buying the What Katie Ate cookbook. Her photography is breathtaking. 

I'll be posting a peanut butter brownie recipe tomorrow!

♥ 
2 Replies

2 comments

  1. gorgeous outfit, i love your shirt! ooh and happy 4 year anniversary!xx

    vintage teapot//fashion, beauty & life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this outfit is so lovely. I can't believe that shirt is from Tesco's its so awesome.

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.