Lately #22

Sunday, March 10, 2013










This week showed the promise of spring. How short lived that was. Yesterday it started snowing again. Oh how I have come to dislike the snow.

As it was starting to brighten up I had a bit of a spring clean, now the nice weather has disappeared so has my motivation for keeping my room tidy.

I made cheats trifle this week. It was delicious. You can find the recipe in the sidebar. 

My "bottom drawer" is filling up nicely. I keep finding lovely home bits. Poundland is like a bad habit for me. But it's great to be organised

♥ 

2 Replies

2 comments

  1. It's snowing where I am too, your photography is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the snow when it does it properly, but it's annoying at the moment!

    Love the little teacups you've got :)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.