Marl grey, rose collar!

Tuesday, March 05, 2013


dress**, necklace**, shoes - New Look
tights - Primark

Total Outfit Price: £21.99

Ahh the sun is shining. I think spring has sprung cue everyone getting excited. I just want warm weather, to be able to plant my veggies. Taking photographs outside. Days out. Oh summer hurry yourself.

Tomorrow I'll be posting a mother's day afternoon tea just in time for Sunday! Only a few of the cakes came out of the pan whole so I've come up with a solution that is another great idea. Sometimes things go wrong!

4 Replies

4 comments

  1. I love this dress so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits are always so nice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a purple dress like this and it's just the easiest thing to throw on when you can't be bothered!
    Any ideas for mother's day are most welcome! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute dress, perfect necklace to go with it too x

    www.beths1986.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.