Sunshine, florals and chiffon.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013






Top - Uniqlo
Skirt - Monki 
Shoes - Kurt Geiger*
Necklace - Claire's accessories*

Total Outfit Price: £8.70

Now that has to be one of the cheapest OOTD's in a long time. I was given the necklace and used a gift card free on Elle magazine for the shoes. The top and skirt were both sale buys.

The past two days have been gloriously warm. It's nice to have sun kissed skin. I've started on the gradual tan to so I'm nice and golden for summer. I've been feeling really rundown and tired so I think a trip to the Dr's might be in order but the sunshine is making feel a bit more energised! 

Today I made pressed cibatta sandwiches for lunch they tasted so good. The recipe will be up tomorrow hopefully.

I'll be very busy baking tomorrow too. Two of the girls I work with are leaving so I'll be baking some cupcakes and brownies to take in as a leaving present!

♥ 
3 Replies

3 comments

  1. Adore the skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit! And £8.70?! WOW!! And yay for baking, so lovely you're doing it for colleagues! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely outfit, cool and chic. x :)

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.