Lately #32

Sunday, May 19, 2013









This week I decided to take a blogging break. For some reason, although I've finished uni for the summer, I just didn't have time and having sometime concentrating on other things has made me think about what I want to post and there is a big list! I can't wait to start sharing things.

We are just waiting for the landlord to read over our references and then we just wait. We think that the house is ours, the landlord is really keen on us and I've got a good feeling. Lets hope that I'm right and we can move in!

I've been boxing up some of my kitchen things I've already brought, they seem to be taking over my bedroom. I've been spending my days off thrifting and carbooting finding things for our house!

I discovered the floral crowns I made earlier in the year and I'm thinking of making more. Would love to know what you think of them!

There is still time to nominate for the Cosmo blog awards and I'd be so grateful if you could nominate me. Click the link below. Thank you to everyone who has nominated me so far!

Nominate here.

♥ 
1 Reply

1 comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.