Love Struck!

Friday, May 10, 2013




So summer is (hopefully) upon us and to me that means only one thing (well other than lots of summer food). It means I want to fill my wardrobe with lots of pretty clothes. I have seen the brand Love Struck before and have fallen in love with their clothes, especially their beautiful dresses.

Kate Middleton has been spotted in one of their dresses too and if our future Queen is a fan, I'm sure she can't be wrong! 

I have my eye on the Bridget dress in cream (bottom right). It would look perfect on a sunny afternoon picnic! 

The daisy skirt is also something I feel I need in my life! It's so pretty a perfect for summer.

You can find Love Struck's website here. But be warned you will fall in love!

♥ 
1 Reply

1 comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.