Lately #38

Sunday, July 21, 2013







A week from my phone.

This week we've spent a lot of evenings outside with the chimenea burning. It's been really cosy and if you saw the post a few days ok you'll know how addicted we've become to it.

I feel like I need to settle down into blogging again. I feel like my photography isn't as good as it was and I just need to work on things. But it will get better I promise, time to put the hard work and effort back into the blog.

Thanks for sticking around while I settle back in!

♥ 
4 Replies

4 comments

  1. I'm also feeling a bit 'meh' with blogging at the moment, hopefully we can kick the feeling together!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photo's are beautiful!
    I went through a phase like that, I found I was trying to hard to blog for other people and not me, now I do what I Want and feel great!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures!!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.