Lately #39

Sunday, July 28, 2013










Last night we had a cozy evening in the garden with the family. We lit the chimeanea and made churros. It was such a lovely way to spend an evening.

This week, after re-designing this blog I feel back in love with food/lifestyle photography and blogging. I had fallen off the wagon. I think sometimes it's nice to take a step back and just enjoy some time away. But being away and not being creative just wasn't for me.

I am selling my beloved Fuji S3 Pro. There's nothing wrong with but I just don't use it as much as my Nikon D200. I'm also planning on using the money to buy a compact system camera, like the Nikon 1 or an Olympus pen. Any camera suggestions are more than welcome. I just want something I can fit in my bag but has the quality of a dslr.

You can bid on my camera here! Please spread the word.
This week has been fun. More weeks like this please!
post signature
2 Replies

2 comments

  1. Those churros look amazing. Recipe post to come soon I hope?

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your header
    Gorgeous pictures
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.