Lately #46

Sunday, September 15, 2013







This week has been one mainly spent laying on the sofa. This cold has been the worst and has eaten up all my energy. Thankfully I'm feeling better now.

Today I cooked my first roast dinner. When I lived at home Mum would cook it for us so I've never had to make my own. But today I needed a roast. The gloomy weather just added to my need for crispy roast potatoes. So after a phone call to make sure I was doing things right, I started. And I tell you what it was good. My Yorkshire puddings were huge and the crispy roast potatoes were perfect. So with the help of my mum and BBC good food, I pulled it off. The perfect way to spend Sunday.

Yorkshire puddings recipe.
Crunchy roast potatoes recipe.


post signature
0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.