There never seems to enough time.

Wednesday, March 05, 2014







Top & necklace - New Look
Skirt - Vintage 

Well where do I start? Possibly the five craziest days ever. I went out Friday night for dinner and got food poisoning from the chicken. The food poisoning started Saturday afternoon and I have never felt so ill in my life! I won't go into any more detail as it's disgusting and nobody wants to hear it! But that ruined my plans for blogging as I usually plan all my blog posts in the week and photograph them all at the weekend so that ruined everything for me. 

And then yesterday my nephew was born so my auntie duties were needed in looking after my older nephew. I had to do the school run and remember to pick him up! It was so cute how excited he was about meeting his baby brother. So I made the most of being at her house and used her garden for these photographs! 

And that was my crazy long weekend. If you've got any spare time fancy given it to me? I've got far too much to catch up on today! I hope you're having beautiful weather too. These past two days have been glorious. Looks like spring has arrived.
post signature
6 Replies

6 comments

  1. Shame about you being ill, I hope you complained! Your skirt is gorgeous.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awful. I have complained. Thank you very much! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the color and pattern in that skirt, beautiful for upcoming Spring :) Congrats on becoming an Aunt, and I hope you're feeling better!
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it was a great find! Thank you "nibling" number 3 so used to be an auntie by now haha :) !

      Delete
  3. Hope you're feeling better now, food poisoning is definitely not fun, I know exactly how you feel! x
    Casett.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am now thank you. It was awful, I've never felt so ill.

      Delete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.