Picnics in the garden.

Monday, April 21, 2014





Top - Primark
Dress - Vintage
Necklace - Roam
Sunglasses - H&M

Let's start with a very British tradition. Talking about the weather. I'm a little annoyed (to say the least) that this weekend hasn't been as glorious as the past week. It always works out that my days off the weather is terrible. It's just not fair and if you are listening weather controlling people start making more sunshine.

Now I've got that rant out of the way, this weekend has been perfect. Saturday we had a picnic in the garden and yesterday we spent the day round my mums. The boys watched the football while we made my mini egg rocky road and then mum made us a roast dinner. It was perfect.

Today, hopefully, we are going to pop out to a street sale. It's become a bit of a bank holiday tradition and as you know I love to pick up little thrift finds. You never know what you can find! Then hopefully we grab a coffee somewhere then maybe I'll head into the garden and start planting. Who knows? I'm happy to just see where the day takes me. 

I do love time off and spending it with the people I love. I'll be sharing my whole weekend with you on tomorrows blog post.

post signature
2 Replies

2 comments

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.