Gypsophila and cornflowers.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014




It's been a few days since I've posted anything on here. I've worked a lot of hours recently so I've not had the time to photograph or even plan any blog posts. I've got a few days in a row coming up and then my week off so hopefully business will resume!

I thought that I would share with you a pretty spot of my garden. When I planted my seeds back in Spring I hoped that this would work and I'm pleased that it did. The combination of gypsophila and cornflowers look so pretty together. The cornflowers are so pretty, they've sprung up in lots of pretty pastel shades and they really brighten up my garden. 

The gypsophila is just beautiful and I'm considering have just that as my wedding flowers, there are some lovely bouquets that use it on Pinterest.



As for the rest of the garden. It needs a lot of tlc. My mum is hopefully going to come over and help me on my week off. It's just a case of tidying everything up but I need a hand to get it done. Gardening by yourself is just boring. 

Hopefully it will be ready for cosy nights in front of the chimnea and a mug of hot chocolate in hand!


3 Replies

3 comments

  1. awesome!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty! Recently I've really been admiring flowers, maybe it's a sign of getting old?!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.