A/W dressing SOS!

Friday, September 19, 2014






* These images are from Pinterest if they belong to you please let me know and I will credit you *

I'm stuck. Stuck in a rut. Stuck in a rut with fashion at the minute. I'm blaming this indecisive weather. I leave for work in the morning wearing a coat because it's too cold and foggy (which is not great for my hair, think frizzball!) by the time I leave work it's sunny and I look like an idiot carrying a big coat.

So I've taken to Pinterest for inspiration. No surprise there, I have a Pinterest problem. I'm also going shopping today so I'm hoping I can find a little inspiration whilst shopping.

I do love A/W and I can't wait for the colder weather! Fluffy jumpers, coats and boots make my heart sing. I've also got an addiction to scarves. It's crazy, I love A/W that much but until the colder weather is here I am a little bit stuck!

Please share your fashion inspiration or any recent blog posts please. I need all the help I can get!



0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.