Nothing - To - Wear

Thursday, October 09, 2014

fashion, blog, blogger, new look, nothing, to, wear, jumper, sweater, logo, top, lifestyle, uk, suffolk

fashion, blog, blogger, new look, nothing, to, wear, jumper, sweater, logo, top, lifestyle, uk, suffolk

[Sweater: New Look,  Skirt: Monki . Necklace: eBay. Shoes: New Look]

This sweater is the story of my life. All those clothes but I still have nothing to wear. It's getting to that funny time of year (but also one of my favourite times of the year) where it's too cold for no coat but too warm for anything that is built for winter. I can't wait to dig my coat out and layer it up with chunky knitwear and a tartan scarf. There's something lovely about the nights drawing in and it makes things very cozy. 

I've got a week off at the end of October and I can't wait. I've got lots of baking planned and charity shopping too. I might even make a proper start of my Christmas shopping. (Too early for that word?)

fashion, blog, blogger, new look, nothing, to, wear, jumper, sweater, logo, top, lifestyle, uk, suffolk

fashion, blog, blogger, new look, nothing, to, wear, jumper, sweater, logo, top, lifestyle, uk, suffolk

Things have been rather busy at the minute, working a lot more hours (I need to pay for that wedding somehow!) and having a lot of social events (not like me at all) I've not had a minute to stop. My to-bake list is giant at the minute and after making cake pops for my boss as a leaving present I've got the bug. They were really fun to make so I'm going to be putting sticks in everything and calling them a "pop". 

I've entered a baking competition and I would love it if you could go and vote for me!

Find the link here. Click on my name (the chocolate teacake recipe) 

Happy Thursday!




2 Replies

2 comments

  1. I was thinking of getting this sweater but I think I've decided on the 'I'm so fancy' one. Perks of being a New Look employee eh?

    Anastasia // Dainty Desires

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. I might buy the sweat as I have a voucher for New Look! I've voted as well :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.