Rays of light.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

fashion, blog, blogger, uk, lifestyle, charity, shop, thrift,

fashion, blog, blogger, uk, lifestyle, charity, shop, thrift,

fashion, blog, blogger, uk, lifestyle, charity, shop, thrift,



[Jumper: Charity shop, T shirt: H&M, Shorts: New Look, Hat: New Look, Tights: Primark]

It's that time of year I love in the garden. The spot I stand in for my photographs has the most incredible light from now until Spring. It creates these beautiful rays of light and makes all the colours soft and beautiful.

Yesterday I spent the day baking for today's Halloween party. I shared a sneaky photo on Instagram of my bakes and the recipes will be up on here on Tuesday just in time to bake for Halloween. I spent the whole afternoon icing and decorating the worst part of it all was having to tidy up. I am a firm believer that you should leave all the tidying up until the end I'm not a tidy as you go person. 

fashion, blog, blogger, uk, lifestyle, charity, shop, thrift,

fashion, blog, blogger, uk, lifestyle, charity, shop, thrift,

I'm still struggling to find things to wear but we have just been given a massive wardrobe so that gives me an excuse this week to sort through all my clothes and put together a few outfits. We are also planning a little charity shopping trip which always results in a few new pieces. Especially from one shop where they have stuff for 50p!

This blog post was supposed to go up earlier but I got incredibly lazy last night and decided to write it this morning after a cup of coffee and round of eggy bread. I wish I was one of those people who benefited from that "extra hour" but I don't. It just means I wake up an hour earlier instead. Blah. At least I have a nice lazy day ahead of me!

Happy Sunday! Have a good one!





1 Reply

1 comment

  1. What a lovely outfit. I love the jumper, you can find such treasures in charity shops!

    Scottish Outlander

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.