Changes.

Wednesday, March 02, 2016



First of all, I want to thank you guys for sticking by me. Looking after a baby and planning a wedding was a juggling act and that meant that blogging had to take a back seat. Which is a bit rubbish as it's something I really enjoy doing. The wedding was incredible and it was just a perfect day. I'll be sharing it with you guys as soon as I can.

However the break from blogging has given me time to have a think about the direction I want my blog to go into. My life has changed drastically in the past year, becoming a mother and wife, has changed the way I think, my interests and my priorities. So I thought that it was about time that I changed my blog in the same direction.

I am going to write more on being a family, which is something that means an awful lot to me. I'll still be posting Edith Updates, as well as my experiences of motherhood, the good, bad and ugly. Edith has taken over my life, which is just incredible, so it seems fitting that she'll feature more on here. I want to share our experiences and especially as she grows up, share activities and things we've done. I've got posts on breastfeeding, the start of weaning and few others up my sleeve already. 

I am also going to focus more on food. I love food and it's a huge part of my life. Baking and cooking is something I've always had a great interest in. I'm going to be sharing healthy, family recipes as well as indulgent treats and hopefully over the summer I want to compile an e-book full of amazing recipes.

I am now a food contributor for Chalk Kids (which you need to go have a read of!) and that has given me a taste of food writing and I've realised it's something that I love doing. I've enrolled myself in an online course for child and personal nutrition so I'll have a little bit of science to back up my recipes. 

The look of Little Paper Swans will be having a bit of a makeover too. You may have noticed the new header and there's going to be a few more changes too. I'm really excited for the direction I want my blog to go in. I now need to get myself sorted and get stuck in.



0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.