[Baby] Buttonbag New Baby Collection

Friday, April 01, 2016

baby, new, mum, mom, mama, mummy, blog, blogger, uk, lifestyle, gift, set, kit, buttonbag, review


baby, new, mum, mom, mama, mummy, blog, blogger, uk, lifestyle, gift, set, kit, buttonbag, review



When you have a new baby, we found that, people are extremely generous. Edith was truly spoiled and we were so thankful for every gift and card we received. There is something so exciting about opening these presents for your new tiny human and I actually have as much fun purchasing gifts for my friends new babies too. Although sometimes it can be a little tricky. I don't always like to buy clothes as they don't always have that personal touch and sometimes it can be hard to find something suitable.

That's where gift sets come in. Something that the new parents can keep and treasure. We have a big memory box full of Edith's things from when she was newborn and it's lovely to look back on. Buttonbag have a new baby collection and there are some absolutely gorgeous gifts. The idea is that most of the gifts are craft items. You can either buy the gift and give straight to the new parents or you can make the craft item up yourself.

baby, new, mum, mom, mama, mummy, blog, blogger, uk, lifestyle, gift, set, kit, buttonbag, review


Now we used the Baby Handprint Gift Kit which contains air dry clay, perfect for making tiny hand or footprints. So that gift set obviously can't be made in advance, however the Sampler, Cushion, Hat and Booties Gift Kit could be made up to save the new parents precious time.

Getting Edith to play ball was a little tricky but we got there in the end. It didn't matter too much as the clay can be re-shaped, covered over and you can try again another day. It's as simple as that. I prepared the clay just after Edith woke up from one of her naps. It was ready to go and we got stuck in. The hand and foot prints are so cute and it's really something you can treasure.


baby, new, mum, mom, mama, mummy, blog, blogger, uk, lifestyle, gift, set, kit, buttonbag, review

I didn't cut the clay into shape beforehand as it's easy to cut afterwards, which is great as it means I can shape it once I've decided what I want to do. I might cut around the foot print and turn the hand print into a little heart.

It was great fun to do as a little family and I love that we've got a little keepsake of Edith turning 6 months old. Buttonbag New Baby Collection starts at £20 (and in my opinion worth every penny!)

This item has been sent to me to be reviewed. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Read my full disclaimer here.


0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.