A/W 16 Wishlist

Friday, September 30, 2016




It's everybody's favourite time of year. The leaves are turning gold and you can get pumpkin spice latte (I tried my first one this year!). I do have to admit I love the hype of Autumn too. The promise of cold weather after a long hot summer, layering up cosy knitwear and coats and boots have to be my favourite items in my wardrobe. 

It's not very often that I look for clothes for myself anymore. I'm still wearing old clothes while Edith is dressed in beautiful new clothes. I guess that's just being a Mama. So I thought it was about time I had a good window shop online.

Now my choices are not groundbreaking, they are practical. After all I could be running around after a toddler very soon, she mastered crawling so walking is the next step. That means that pretty dresses are out of the window. Luckily I love jeans and these ripped ones are the perfect colour blue. I like to wear a darker denim in winter, I think it compliments the season and works better with boots. 

Talking about boots. How beautiful are these? I adore fringing and the subtle details on these boots make them a must have. I prefer that darker brown too, I feel it compliments outfits better whereas a black boot can sometimes look too heavy,

I've gone for a basic grey vest, I love grey a lot and it's become a staple colour for me. I don't think you can have enough tops like this in all honesty. 

I am on the hunt for the perfect longline green cardigan and I think my hunt is over! This one is perfect. I do love a longline cardigan, it makes you feel all cosy. The only small issue is when they are longer than your coat. I always tuck mine in to avoid the problem.

It's not winter without a bit of faux fur. Every year I eye up one of these scarfs and this year I've decided I'm getting one. This one looks so fluffy and I love the colour, Sometimes the colour can look really artificial which I'm not a fan of.

Of course it's not A/W without a berry lip. Edith likes to pull on any jewellery I wear so I now have to make statements with makeup instead. This colour is just beautiful. It's called mulberry and my makeup bag is crying out for it.

My last item on my wishlist is this beautiful coat. It's so gorgeous. I told myself I wouldn't buy a coat this year as I have quite a few but I'm very tempted by this one. It's from Ted Baker and at half price it's really too good to miss!

Which piece do you like the best?


*via lovethesales

The Pramshed
7 Replies

7 comments

  1. Oh yes! Young master Ordinary Hopes gets new clothes the moment he needs them (before he needs them) yet I look back at holiday photos from ten years ago to discover that I am still wearing the same clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I'm glad I'm not the only one wearing old clothes!

      Delete
  2. I'm all about the lipstick, but love those jeans too! #sundaybest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I do love lipstick. It's such a pick me up isn't it?!

      Delete
  3. Love the coat and cardigan. Wish I could wear lipstick #sundaybest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love autumn and love those ripped jeans! Perhaps next autumn though as this belly is getting nowhere near them for a good few months hehe! Thanks for linking up to #SundayBest x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.