Weekly Meal Plan #16

Monday, October 24, 2016

Hurrah it's half term. I used to hate half term with a passion when I worked in retail. It was always busy and you'd be chasing kids round all day who would cause trouble. I didn't even get to see my husband that much, even though he had the whole week off I would work extra days so we would spend 1 day together. Now. Half term means a week of parenting together. Wahoo! It means I get to go to the toilet without having to take a baby. What a luxury.
It also means that I can cook things that are a little bit more complicated not too complicated because I can't be bothered to stand over a hot oven for ages but it's nice to be able to cook without entertaining a baby at the same time. 

As it is half term we will be doing our food shop today, instead of the usual Sunday shop/ I'll be sending out a newsletter this week so please make sure you have subscribed to it! (Click here to do that) I'll let you know where we shop and how much it cost in the newsletter.

This weeks meals are:

Monday

Beef Kofta Curry 

Tuesday

Ricotta Fritters in a Tomato Sauce

Wednesday

Chicken Pasta Herby Ragu

Thursday

One Pot Chicken and Bacon Stew

Friday

Beef Satay with Rice


I've pinned some of the recipes from the week to my Pinterest board. Take a look here.

What's on your menu this week?
The Diary of an 'Ordinary' Mum
My Petit Canard
0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.