Gizmo Saves Christmas with Vision Direct

Wednesday, November 30, 2016



It's not Christmas without Christmas adverts. Well not to me anyway. Everyone counts down to a certain department store ad, me included, but this year I was left a little underwhelmed. But don't fear Gizmo is here.

Who is Gizmo you may well ask? Well, let me answer that one. Gizmo is a cute pug who you might remember from Vision Directs Christmas ad. Last years ad tugged at the heart strings but this years makes you chuckle.

Gizmo meets a neighbourhood cat who tries to out Christmas gizmo. Things take a turn for the worse (I'm not going to spoil it for you, you'll have to watch) but Gizmo is there, much like Vision Direct, to save the day. And in Gizmo's case. Christmas.



Vision Direct are going to have lots of festive fun, competitions and a countdown to Christmas. Perfect for a Christmas and pug lover alike (my nephew is going to love this!).  You can find all of that here, how exciting!

#pugxmas


Written in collaboration.
0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.