Weekly Meal Plan #27

Monday, January 23, 2017

Weekly Meal Plan Under £30

Happy Monday! We've nearly made it through January. This month has flown by but at the same time it feels like we've been stuck in it forever. I'm rather excited for next month, its both of our birthday's, Valentines and our 1st wedding anniversary and 8 years of being together. I do love February.

I think this week is going to be a chilled one as last week was pretty busy! But who knows what we'll get up to. Anyway onto food. This week's shop was at Tesco again and came to a grand total of £31.92 not bad going at all! Edith's become a little fussy over the last couple of weeks so we've bought extra baby food (pouches, I desperately need to buy the re-fill ones) to make sure she's eating something.

As always sign up to my newsletter to see how I did the shop for £31.92. You can do that here. And head over to my Pinterest board (and follow me while you are there) to see the inspiration behind this weeks meals.

This week we're eating:

Soy Poached Chicken with rice.

Fajita Pasta

Sweet chilli noodles with crispy fish.

Cheese & spinach puffs with homemade chips.

Moroccan chicken flatbreads. 

What's on your menu this week?


0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.