Weekly Meal Plan #28

Monday, January 30, 2017


Happy Monday! I'm getting rather excited for February. It means that it's soon going to be my birthday, my husbands birthday and a million different other events! How exciting. But also payday. Well ish. Being self employed doesn't mean payday like it used too but the money I was saving for this month can now be released. Haha. 

Last week's meal plan didn't work out too well for us. We had takeaway one night and then our meals got muddled. We used the ingredients we had though so I guess that's all that matters! There will be no takeaway this week. Even if we are both feeling under the weather. 

My husband did this week's shop as Edith was due a nap. So rather than take her out and to save me from getting stressed he went. He did pretty well! He likes to shop at Tesco, so he can use the self scanners. It makes our shop so much easier! He spent a grand total of £32.22 Which is just over budget.

I do apologise for lack of newsletter last week but this weeks will be going out at 11am this morning so sign up here. A massive thank you to all of you who signed up last week. I am currently working on a meal plan printable for you guys which will make things easier when you plan your shop. Hopefully that will be with you either mid-week or by next weeks newsletter! 

So I guess you'll want to know your meals? Head over to my meal planning inspiration board on Pinterest to see the recipes for this week.

Caramel Chicken

Slow cooker chilli

Chilli dog wraps

"Brinner" (Breakfast)

Bacon, spinach and mozzarella puffs

What's on your menu this week?
3 Replies

3 comments

  1. I'm impressed you manage to only spend £30. I thought we were doing well at staying under £50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed you manage to only spend £30. I thought we were doing well at staying under £50.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are doing so well with meal plans. I need to cut down what we spend on ours.

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.