How To Weekly Meal Plan - Plan #42

Monday, May 08, 2017


It's Monday again, can you believe it? This week is looking like a normal week, a busy one but a full working one, which I'm looking forward to a little as it will be good to get back to routine although I can't wait for the next bank holiday, not long to go! I'm busy finishing the final details on my Phone Photography E-Course which I'm so excited about, there's only a week to do until that launches. I've also got some other projects going on too. So it's all go here.

As for meal planning we are back to shopping on a Sunday, We went to Tesco again as they have free fruit for Edith (win) and it's pretty easy for us to get too. Our bill came to £32.69 for the weekly food. Don't forget to sign up to my email newsletter to see how we did the shop that cheaply. You can do that here. Also you can see my meal plan inspiration board and follow me on Pinterest here.

If you'd like to see more meal plans head over to #mealplanningmonday links below. There's some wonderful ideas.




If you have a #mealplanningmonday post link it up above and grab yourself a badge for the post. Don't forget to share some love on other peoples posts too!

Hijacked By Twins


This week were eating:


Nachos.

Mozarella, bacon & pesto ciabattas.


Black bean tacos.

Toad in the hole.

What's on your menu this week?
0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.