outfit post!

Saturday, February 04, 2012





shirt - chairty shop, jeans - primark, scarf - poundland, boots - peacocks, hat - gift

Total Outfit Price: £23.50

This scarf was such a great buy. McQueen eat your heart out! (I still lust over a McQueen scarf). I brought it around halloween time from poundland! I had to buy it! HA.
I'm getting myself organised with a little notebook and everything! Just so I can keep track of what I get up to. I've already had some amazing offers, opportunities and feedback already and I'm loving blogging, so much! I wonder why I didn't do it sooner.

It's snowing in the East! Just a dusting of snow but hopefully more is on its way. I'm hoping so as I have some really great pictures planned for tomorrow if it does.

I'm now sitting here watching Brighton Rock. Reminds me of how much I need to go to Brighton! Anyone want to take me?




0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.