outfit post!

Saturday, February 18, 2012








dress, shoes - charity shop, tights, necklace - primark, scarf - poundland, bag - new look

Total Outfit Price:  £17.00

My entry into the LG 6 Motion Give us a Spin Competition

Today's "On the town for around £20". I hope it inspires you all to dash out this afternoon to your local charity shops and rummage through the dresses.

I absolutely love this 1920's style flappers dress, it was a charity shop buy from Mama Swan. She certainly has an eye for my clothes!

I styled it up with my trusty McQueen lookey likey scarf and £1 primark necklace! Woo.

The classic black stilettos were a great charity shop buy too. No girl should be without black stilettos!

I ventured outside into the cold for these pics, started raining too. But it's so good to be back taking blog photos after being cooped up indoors for so long.

Still feel rough but hopefully I'm getting better!

P.S Thought I'd try some black and white photographs for a change!

Much love!

0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.