wish list!

Friday, March 09, 2012


Car Print Skirt - Primark

My week was far too boring to post about that. So instead here's my wishlist. The gorgeous Missguided cat face shoes. I have been waiting for someone to do this shoe since the Charlotte Olympia's came out. I will be purchasing these!

I loved Prada's S/S12 catwalk collection and Primark have nailed the car print trend so well! I want it for summer. Especially for my weekend away I have coming up.

Fox bag! I really love this. There are loads on ebay so take a look on there to see if there are any cheaper.

Mouse ring. Only £1 including postage! Bargain. I love it so much.

I am looking for a pair of loathers at the minute and these New Look ones seem perfect. Beautiful leopard print and a comfy flat shoe.

And finally Topshop nail tattoo's. I have seen these on a few blogs and would love to get my hands on them. Although £7.00 in quite pricey you do get a lot of nail tattoos to play with.

Well they are all on wish list! Will you be buying any of them???

1 Reply

1 comment

  1. Thank you for this post I've just bought the Mouse ring, its beyond cute :D
    And I have to get those shoes!!

    http://my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.