make up review!

Thursday, March 08, 2012



Clinique Even Better Make Up SPF 15 Foundation
RRP £22.00

I was really happy to find a free sample of the new Clinique foundation. It's one of the ones I had wanted to try. So after finding my sample in last weeks Look Magazine I decided to try it out.

The foundation is quite runny which means a little goes along way. The foundation goes on the skill quite well, the coverage however was thin and I had to put three layers on before I felt satisfied with the results however I think this may have been because of the foundations consistency. Once built up, the foundation sat nicely  and the coverage didn't feel heavy on my skin at all.

The product claims to offer treatment benefits to help even skin tone and SPF protection to help prevent future hyper-pigmentation as well as skin brightening immediately and over time. I did feel my skin looked brighter and my skin tone was definitely evened out, as for the other benefits I didn't test these out.

I think once again the colour was wrong for my skin. The sample came in 05 neutral. Which I think is too cool for my warm skin tone. Another shade would have worked a lot nicer.

Overall the foundation is rather nice. I would recommend it and I'm sure I would feel more satisfied if the sample had been a lighter shade. It's claims are correct! Try it out for yourself.

I give the foundation 7/10

0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.