Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Review!

Saturday, April 14, 2012



Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream

You're probably wondering how I can afford a tub of this amazing cream? Well lucky for me I got it free from London Fashion Weekend, saving myself £17.85 (feelunique.com). Up until now I wasn't a massive fan of moisturiser (I know) but I never really loved it. But now I can't imagine my life without it!

" Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant, the "miracle cream" created in 1930 by Elizabeth Arden to soothe and protect skin"

Eight hour cream is one of the best moisturisers you can buy and certainly lives up to its reputation and price! The texture of the cream is more like a thick gel, and you only need a dab to cover your whole face and neck. I only use the cream once or twice a week as I can find it a bit heavy for everyday use. I prefer a day cream for before foundation!

If you can afford it I definitely recommend it! Mamma Swan and I swear by "our liz" ha!


(This is a scheduled post)
4 Replies

4 comments

  1. I love this, I use it everyday to stop my lipps chapping!
    Jen@www.pret-a-style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use it for my lips too! It's such a great product!

      Make sure you enter my giveaway! It ends tomorrow night!

      Delete
  2. New follower =) love your blog!
    I don't think I could justify this price but I have heard lots of good reviews about this product =)
    xx
    emsipop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite pricey and something I couldn't just afford to buy! But as a freebie I am in love with it!

      Make sure you enter my giveaway! It ends tomorrow night!

      Delete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.