Polka Dots!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012





dress - outfit, denim shirt, bag - charity shop, belt - free on jeans, shoes - shoe zone

Total Outfit Price: £15.09

I am making the most of the weather, it's supposed to turn horrible and rainy by the end of the week!

I think I may be obsessed by dresses and denim at the moment it's such a perfect combination for summer. I want to buy a fitted denim jacket and a denim gilet as well. Hurry up discount card!

My bag was a perfect find at the charity shop my mum volunteers in! I don't think you can argue at 50p do you?

I have been sent a pair of butterfly twist shoes, which are the ones you can fold up and put in your handbag. I'm assuming I entered a competition for them, they arrived this morning and in my size, but there was no cover letter? Weird huh? Not that I am complaining they are a great little shoe for walking round the house in!

Hope you've been enjoying the weather!

P.S If you have a moment I'd be ever so grateful if you could nominate littlepaperswans for the newcomer award at the Cosmo Blog Awards! I know I don't stand much of a chance but it only takes a second!


I am offering a blog button swap at the moment. Your blog button/badge on my blog and mine on yours! All for free! What's not to like? Get in touch via email, twitter or leave a comment!


 

2 Replies

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit and love the bag, such a bargain! I'd be making the most of the weather too if I were you, it's already getting cooler where I am :(!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The bag was such a bargain! I love charity shops so much.

      :) x

      Delete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.