The Retroshpere!

Friday, May 11, 2012

The other night I checked my emails to find a rather lovely one from The Retrosphere. Now I will only get involved with companies if I really feel I suit them. And boy do we get on!



The Retrosphere is an online haven for all things vintage. No longer do we have to trawl through vintage and thrift shops, The Retrosphere has pulled together everything we need under one amazing website.

I love vintage clothing so much and I love it even more when I know that I am getting something at a fantastic price. The prices are so reasonable and customer service is a top priority. You can also sign up for their newsletter and special promotions. You can even create your own personal wishlist!


If you are after some vintage designer pieces The Retrosphere has those too. Can this website get any better? Oh yeah it can because they even have their own blog dedicated to their customers, to show off their latest purchases. It's the perfect interactive experience!

I already have my eye on a few pieces (coral pleated skirt, polka dot skirt, yellow floral two piece, just to mention a few).

I think that we should all go and take a look at The Retroshpere right now. Fill up our bags and basque in vintagey goodness!


0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.