Starting out!

Saturday, May 12, 2012





jeans, necklace - primark, jersey, shoes - new look

Total Outfit Price: £20.00

Today was my first day at my new job! I wore this outfit, I wanted to look casual without trying to hard!

Today's weather has been really hit and miss it started off rainy and then turned into glorious sunshine. As soon as I receive my bursary money I am splurging on an Ipad so I can have instagram all the time and not just when I steal Mr Swan's phone. This means a lot more #ootd and lots more random photographs of products, fruit cider and cats!

I hope you all had a great Saturday! I'm back at work tomorrow and then at uni Monday. I can't believe that I have pretty much finished my first year!

It would be amazing if you could vote for me in the Cosmo Blog Awards. I know I don't stand much of a chance but oh well! I'd be over the moon if you could give me a vote!


0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.