Ice Cream Sundae!

Thursday, June 28, 2012





dress, shoes** - New look, Leggings - Asda, necklace - Kukee

Total Outfit Price: £20.99

I picked this dress up on Tuesday! New Look are selling a lot of their summer dresses for £10 and you can even use student discount on top of that. It’s cheaper than I can get it normally with my staff discount! Such a bargain! And a super cute print too.

I ordered some things from ASOS so just waiting for those to arrive! I can’t wait I have ordered two really pretty dress and a cute printed shirt. But all will be revealed soon.

I’m off to work. Hope your having a good day!

P.S It’s the last few days of nominating for the Cosmo Blog Awards and I would love if you could nominate me! Just click on the link below. Thank you so much.


3 Replies

3 comments

  1. The print on this is really sweet. I'm loving New Looks £10 dresses!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, the print on the dress is so cute!! Definatly going to check out the £10 dresses!! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little dress, I'm going to do a massive new look haul tomorrow as I am starting a new job :D Will definitely be having a good root round through the sale

    Poppy x

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.