Polka dot polka dot polks dot jeans!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012




top, jeans - new look, shoes - charity shop

Total Outfit Price: £16.48*
*My new look purchases were half price due to staff discount*

These are my favourite pair of jeans ever! Not to everyone's taste (your mad if you don't think there cute!), walking to work I had many a dirty look from people. To be honest they are not that bright and I have toned down my top half so whats the problem? The problem is where I live, people here don't really understand fashion! (Rant over!) Although at work today a lady tried on this exact outfit after admiring it on me! Haha.

I'm off work till Sunday! Yay! And off to Norwich on Saturday for pampering at L'Occitane and shopping, I can't wait.

6 Replies

6 comments

  1. wish i worked in new look, half price staff discount isnt bad! love the outfit! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love it. It's so tempting to buy everything! :)xx

      Delete
  2. how awesome are those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im finding lot of blogs searching Charity shops for there buys! its a great way to be thrifty and im loving the inspiration. Love these jeans to, they look great on you

    have alook at this website for preloved fashion http://www.getthrifty.co.uk/userimages/procart7.htm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll take a look at the website! :) xx

      Delete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.