Daisy Chains!

Monday, July 09, 2012




top**, shoes - New Look, jeans - Primark, necklace, rings - Kukee

(my top has now entered the sale if your interested!)

Total Outfit Price: £25.49

Long time no see. I have been working like crazy over the past few days, sales equal madness. So I've only now had time to blog. I'm still caught up in the Fifty Shades Trilogy. They have to be some of the best books I've ever read and I urge you to read them!

I might be going to London on Saturday, to meet up with some of the Witch Skincare Flawless Friends. Which will be a lot of fun, but I need to see if I can sort out travel arrangements.

I have decided what I will be giving away when I reach the ultimate 100 followers. I know that doesn't sound alot to most but it's a 100 more than I ever thought I'd have. And I want to give you guys something back. As soon as I get closer to 100 I will give you an idea of what you could be winning. Trust me you'll want to be involved.

Dolly Peg is going to launch in August and we've just ordered our first round of stock. We have hand picked some gorgeous pieces and it's all things we would wear ourselves. I can't till we launch and I hope you guys will be supporting us!

Hope your all well! I've missed you guys, two days not blogging is too long!



1 Reply

1 comment

  1. Love this blouse!
    I am sure you will reach 100 followers in no time =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.