St Tropez Gradual Tan Review!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012


RRP £7.00*

Now to be honest when I saw that Elle had St Tropez Gradual tan free on this month’s copy I was particularly fussed. Believe it or not I’ve never really used fake tan, and I don’t really want to. I am mainly scared that I will turn into an orange umpa lumpa.

But as it was a gradual tan, and it was free I thought I’d try it.

I applied the tan after a shower. I applied the tan to my torso, legs and across my arms. After a couples of days I saw a difference.

My arms looked more tanned. I am quite olive skinned and keep a tan all year round but I did notice a difference and it looked nice on my arms. My legs however I have noticed no difference at all they are still pale as ever! And as for my torso I am blotchy I suspect this due to areas of dry skin but at Saint Tropez is a premium brand I did expect a little more.

To be honest with you I’m still not sold of fake tan. If I catch a tan great, but I’m not going to make an effort. Tan shammm! That’s what I say!

0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.