August Glossybox Review!

Sunday, August 26, 2012








This month's box was an International box featuring famous products from all over the world. I found this really exciting a I loved trying out the products, some I loved, some I liked, some I didn't! Here are my reviews:

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil £7.85 for 200ml
This Japanese cleansing oil claims to dissolve dirt, excess oil and waterproof mascara. I have really enjoyed this product. I use this to take off my foundation before I thoroughly deep cleanse my face. I really enjoy using this and as my skin is oily/combo I was a bit weary of using an oil. But this leaves my skin feeling great! I am considering purchasing this!

Lipcoate Lipstick Sealer £3.99 for 7ml
A British product that claims to keep your lipstick in place. I used this for a night out and when I first put it out I was bit weary as it tingled and I am sometimes allergic to things that tingle. However I found this to work really well and no allergies!! Great value and I will repurchase to keep in my make up collection.

Alessandro Pro White Original £7.85 10ml
This German nail varnish claims to whiten your nails with just a few coats. It's a bit weird and turns my nails more blue (I know blue is shade of white and all that) but it looked odd. I do like it but I won't be repurchasing this to be honest.

All for Eve Eve's Balm £4.95 for 7g
This British balm claims to nourish and protect dry chapped skin and it works really well. I've used this on my lips mainly but it can be used anywhere where there's dry skin. I love this, it's a great product, it's great value and buying contributes to charity!

Vera Valenti L'Ombre A Paupiere Margarita £3.85
I think pretty much everyone who received this Spanish eye shadow palette was disappointed. This looks like something I got when I was five. I don't like  the colours, I mean green eyeshadow? Really? Will not be buying! Did not enjoy!

Glossybox Lipstick in Glossy Pink £9
I'm not to keen on Glossybox using their own products in the box but I love this lipstick! The only thing is I don't if I can buy this? Where do Glossybx sell their own products? Hmmmm.

0 Replies

Post a Comment

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.