Crosses!

Monday, September 10, 2012




top**, jeans**, earrings**, shoes - New Look

Total Outfit Price: £24.97

I brought this top a size bigger so I could wear it with leggings. I went to put it on today and discovered my leggings were in the wash! Ahhh! So I thought right I'll put jeans on, and I quite like how it looks.

I'm struggling to find something to wear for fashion week! Help is needed.

Also take a look at Dolly Peg (link on the top bar "shop") as we have launched our sale and as soon as we sell these pieces we can buy some more! I worked out yesterday that you could buy one of everything for less than £20! Not bad value at all!

1 Reply

1 comment

  1. i really like that top! must check out dolly peg, £20 for everything really isnt that bad! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

© Little Paper Swans. Design by Fearne.